An Introduction to Professional Marketing Course
Management Development Centre (MDC), which is an arm of the Malawi University of Business and Applied Sciences (MUBAS), formerly the Polytechnic, runs the Introduction to Professional Marketing Course twice every year.
The first intake for the Introduction to Professional Marketing course this year, 2022 will therefore run from 28th May, 2022 to 26th June, 2022, weekends only (Saturdays and Sundays).
Mode of delivery.
Face to face at MDC premises in Blantyre.
For this mode of learning candidates will be provided with study notes and audios for the topics to be covered. Candidates will however make arrangements to sit for the end of course exam at the campus with the rest of the other students.
Why should you enroll for this course?
- Understanding the basics of marketing tools will add value to your job/business
- Studying while working will maximize your professional development
- You will increase your chances of passing all CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing subjects at one sitting should you decide to study the CIM course
Who is eligible for this course?
As this is an open access qualification, we would like to encourage you if you are:
- Working in a marketing-related field and wishing to acquire and advance marketing knowledge for possible career development/ change
- An entrepreneur (SME owner) wishing to use marketing to the fullest
- A school leaver (MSCE holder or its equivalent) wishing to start a career in marketing
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates.
FEES: K100,000, payable in TWO equal instalments.
For more information contact:
Malawi University of Business and Applied Sciences (MUBAS)
Management Development Centre
Private Bag 303
Tel: 01 810 724 / 01 811 828 / 0884 113 344 Email: email@example.com