Bachelor of Laws (Commerce) Honours intake for 2023/24 - Call for applications
The Malawi University of Business and Applied Sciences through the School of Business and Economic Sciences invites applications for admission into the Bachelor of Laws (Commerce) Honours for the 2023-2024 academic year. To qualify for admission, the candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria.
1. Minimum Academic Entry Requirements
Candidates must pass an aptitude test set by the university and have six credits including English at MSCE or its equivalence and must have either of the following
2. Specific programme requirements
- Completed his or her first year (completing 120 credits) with a grade point average of at least 3.0 or an equivalent average of the 101-point scale; or
- Advanced level (A-level) certificate in any subject combination; or
- A diploma with credit from a recognized tertiary education institution; or
- A degree from a recognized university
More details are in the document below.